BSB51107 Diploma in Management
At Fortis One we provide our clients with a highly effective range of learning and development options. These serve to enable you to achieve your strategic objectives, operational targets and human resource goals. Chief among them is the nationally recognised qualification:
- Diploma in Management (BSB51107)
The Diploma of Management is designed for managers, professionals and others, who are, or may become, responsible for driving and implementing policies, managing staff and generating key organisational business objectives. It will propose fresh approaches to help build capacity within your organisation and your team.
Those managers with operational or technical backgrounds who find they are managing others.
Corporate or middle managers managing a workplace, in either business or government sectors.
- Achieve superior outcomes from your existing managers.
- Enhance management skills to the fast-changing demands of industry and the workplace.
- Plan business succession through upgraded skills and learning.
- Better manage your important human resources and team environments
- Choose from a wide range of competencies that suit your industry and workplace.
- Support from our highly qualified and dedicated instructor with over 20-years experience;
- Flexibility in time duration, program delivery and location, and
- Participants may be entitled to $4,000 per eligible employee of Commonwealth Government incentives (subject to eligibility criteria).
The Diploma in Management is obtained through a comprehensive Training and Development pathway – through a programmed series of training sessions in which participants learn, develop their skills and achieve the qualification
This nationally recognised qualification consists of 8 units of competency – choose from the extensive range that suit your organisational and industry needs.
We design the timetable of workshops to fit-in with the needs of your workplace and demands of productivity.
Training can be conducted on or off-site, minimising interruption to workplace productivity and rosters.