BSB40807 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
Among the range of highly focused learning and development training opportunities we offer at Fortis One, one of the most powerful is the:
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807)
For many clients these have provided the way forward to help improve productivity, enhance team performance and implement the career development of their important human resources.
First level managers responsible for the work of others – across a wide range of organisational and industry contexts. They may have existing qualifications and technical skills in any given vocation or professions, yet require skills in supervisory functions.
At this level, team leaders or supervisors provide leadership and guidance to others and take responsibility for the effective functioning and performance of the team and its work outcomes.
Team leaders and supervisors are the critical interface between management and frontline staff – are you getting the best performance possible?
- Enhanced staff management and leadership skills, improved motivation, employee retention and productivity;
- Choice of competencies to suit particular industry and employer needs;
- Support from our highly qualified and dedicated instructor with over 20-years experience;
- Flexibility in time duration, program delivery and location, and
- Participants may be entitled to $4,000 per eligible employee of Commonwealth Government incentives (subject to eligibility criteria).
This nationally recognised qualification consists of 4 core and 6 elective units of competency – choose from the range that suit your organisational and industry needs.
The Certificate IV in Frontline Management can be obtained through alternative pathways:
- Training and Development pathway – through a programmed series of training sessions in which participants learn, develop their skills and achieve the qualification; or
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) – for experienced staff who have been working for several years and have the necessary skills and knowledge but no formal qualifications.